BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 11, 2010

Up for Something Deep Today?

I kind of consider it a copout to post two short posts so close together, but I’m working on another ambitious series on dating after my first boyfriend.

So, in my efforts to be a better blogger, I’ve been doing a lot more reading lately looking for blogs that blow my mind or teach me how I can work better in this medium.

I came across a really touching video posted on Who’s Keeping Score? It was captured entirely upon a mobile phone camera in Sydney and New York and took first place in the Tropfest NY Film Festival. The message is simple and universal.

I am in love with this film. I have been working on listening lately. It asks important questions that few of us even think to ask like “Do we measure empathy by donations?” and “Do you reason with your condition?”

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was very touching. It definitely made me stop and think.

David Baker-@DB389 said...

Way to go GMB, I am so grateful for your posts these past few weeks. Keep it up!

wozzel said...

have been catching up on your blog and have enjoyed it thus far! will keep an eye on it :)

A Gay Mormon Boy said...

Thanks, Mme C. and David.

Wozzel, welcome. I'm glad you're enjoying it. I'll be back to regular posts later today.

John said...

Yes, wow for sure. Everyone has a story, everyone is a story.

Popular Posts