BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 22, 2010

Laugh of the Day #7

I ran into another extraordinary snow sculpture today that reminded me a lot of Calvin and Hobbes. Here's one of my favorites:

Calvin and Hobbes Snow Beast

This really takes me back because in 5th grade when I wrote a paper about wanting to be a political cartoonist when I grew up. I loved Watterson's work as well as Larson's and Breathed's.

Anyways, onto the snowman horror gallery:

Does this not just scream terrified to you?

DSCN0322

You would too if you were running from this:

DSCN0323

Details:

DSCN0321Meanwhile, where that T-Rex used to be something similar crept up:

DSCN0324Details:

DSCN0325

As all of these were constructed on a college campus, I’m left to conclude only one thing:

Calvin and Hobbes Snow Beast

5 comments:

BB said...

Um, I think it is my duty to also show you these "winter wonderthings"

http://epicwinftw.com/2010/01/22/epic-win-photos-winterwonderthings/

Mister Curie said...

Those are awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Nik_TheGreek said...

nice...
thanks

C.J. said...

What a pathetic snowman! I wish I had enough free time to create something so awesome. Right now, sleep is a luxury...I feel like I'm so busy working to create my (our) future, I'm missing out on a lot of the wonder in the world.

Paige said...

cool post, i absolutely love calvin and hobbes, too funny, even years later.

Popular Posts