BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 2, 2010

“I’ll miss you, too.”

I’ve been learning a lot of new words lately including a few pertaining to fate. Yesterday, this came up in my reader and I felt a little twinge in my heart thinking it might be a portend of sorts:

I guess this is goodbye

Chedner and I had discussed the difficulties of making things work as well as the further difficulties of successfully making things work for a year only to inevitably say goodbye, so these words weighed on my heart.

The omens kept piling up as I ran into a certain someone I’ve written about extensively and as it became evident that the feelings I had for him were immediately rekindled, and despite his circumstances (of which I’ll only say I completely expected him to turn and run at the sight of me after this long break), he still seems to be interested in me.

One can’t help but feel that some form of kismet was involved in the events of those twenty-four hours from discussion to anticipation and finally to endings and possible beginnings (esp. when you know all of the details).

Though the beauty of the last six months will be shared in due time on this blog, I will share the most important detail of all:

“I’ll miss you, too,” I said swallowing at the weight upon my chest between our final two kisses.

4 comments:

Mister Curie said...

As I told Chedner:

:(

So many break-ups recently in the Queerosphere!

Hope you both are doing alright!

Rob said...

And as I told Chedner:

:-(

Best wishes to you both.

Phunk Factor said...

Maybe it'll lead to something brighter and better for both of you....whatever be the case, there is a reason behind even the darkest things that happen...we may not like them...but once they happen....move on & move thru!

C.J. said...

Major bummer. All I can say is, behind every happy marriage/successful partnership are a string of sad, difficult, misery-inducing breakups. As my mom is fond of saying, "the bend in the road isn't the end of the road, unless you refuse to take the turn". Hang in there!

Popular Posts