BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Tomorrow’s THE Big Day

As many of you have noted, the blogging has really slowed down for me. There’s plenty to write and the chapter I’m working on right now is one of the most difficult considering events of the present. That said, what’s really been slowing me down is this:

image

It’s sad that a few hours of my life will in a twisted fashion determine the rest of it. Where I will be, who I will date, where the story told on this blog will change forever (even if that’s years down the road).

So, I leave you with a coping mechanism as I attempt to incorporate words like ‘propinquity’ into my vocabulary. That’s right… grad student humor:

GRE PHD Comics

For the record, my initial set of schools receiving my scores will include: Rutgers, Columbia, UPenn, and Michigan. Feel free to attempt to persuade me elsewhere.

10 comments:

ryryham said...

MICHIGAN MICHIGAN MICHIGAN MICHIGAN MICHIGAN MICHIGAN MICHIGAN MICHIGAN

robert said...

I vote Rutgers UC Berkley

Joey said...

Best of luck on the GRE. I had to take it a few years ago before my master's program. Just remember to relax, breathe, and do your best. (Man, I really sound like a teacher there. Call it a side effect of my career. LOL)

My choice for school...COLUMBIA or MICHIGAN!

Kiley said...

Hey! Good luck.

Unknown said...

Have you considered in Texas schools? We'd love to have ya. You know, Austin was recently rated as the best place to live for the next 10 years ;).

Anyways, good luck! I still have to take my GRE at some point even though I am not totally sure when I'll go back to school. I kinda miss it all.

David Baker-@DB389 said...

DC Gosh Darn it, DC!!!!

paul said...

MICHIGAN MICHIGAN MICHIGAN MICHIGAN
GO BLUE GO BLUE GO BLUE GO BLUE!

El Genio said...

Good luck - not that you'll need it. I think you will do fine. Best wishes.

Mister Curie said...

Good luck! You know I'm rooting for UPenn! Don't confuse yourself by looking at too many options, you really want to go to Penn.

paul said...

Thats like 3 michigans right thurr.

ITS OBVIOUSLY THE BEST EVER! WOLVERINES!

dude obama touched the rope @ the big house.

haha i still remember the first time I walked by ricks... its like a wall of alco-stench. Good times.

insomnia delivery cookies, cottage inn, chocohouse. MMMMM zingermans ruben sandwiches.... late night burgers. no thai. totoro sushi. guhhhh soo amazing.

the rubens! MY LIFE INCOMPLETE!

Popular Posts