BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Return, Collision of Proposition 8 and Mormon Faith

I’ve been putting off discussing the Prop. 8 leg of my story for a while.  I feel I can finally (almost) do it justice and talk about some very difficult issues for me. 

Gay and Mormon Collide in Prop 8

The next series, “A Series of Sundays,” will get at some of the issues of belief I’ve been a bit more guarded about over the past year and take the blog in a different direction if only temporarily.

…How fitting the timing as we gear up for season premiers this week….

2 comments:

naturgesetz said...

Looking forward to the series.

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to it. :)

And that is a funny comic. So true how each group views eachother! haha

Popular Posts