BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 16, 2010

Man Harem Inductee #4

Dev Patel

dev_pics

Let’s face it: the only highlight of Avatar: The Last Airbender was this guy.  The acting and writing was just plain terrible (esp. in the case of Aasif Mandvi—too serious for such a comedic actor).  Were the acting at least bearable, the only way to salvage the movie would be an additional 45 minutes, but I hear most of the test audiences just didn’t survive that experience.

Zuko

As I mentioned, this guy is an exception mostly because of my little crush.  Who couldn’t love this guy after Slumdog Millionaire made even a game show into a fairy tale romance?  Now that it looks like there’s no plans to finish the series and imdb doesn’t have any upcoming movies on his profile, I’m not sure where I’ll get my Dev fix unless he happens to show up at my local Indian restaurant. 

Dev_Patel[4]

5 comments:

Butterflies and hand-grenades said...

I just don't understand that....to each his own... :P

Anonymous said...

hey ok so i love this guy but for a different reason i love where he got his start SKINS omg who can miss him in that and was one of my favs and the bff of the gay guy so he is not afriad of gay issues Love<~Peter~>

A Gay Mormon Boy said...

@BHG: Seriously? You've got to be kidding me. He's one of the few guys I and the bf agree on. ;)

@dpking19: That's right! I should check out that show.

Anonymous said...

he's so hot. you have good taste

Mister Curie said...

I definitely have a thing for cute Indian guys. . .

Popular Posts