BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Man Harem Anticlimax

I made a sad discovery about my beloved David Tennant.  He’s not nearly as attractive with an American accent.

 

American accent:

(a 2.2 out of Sex-ay)

 

Scottish Accent (stripped of the Doctor Who costume for the sake of a controlled variable):


(a full SEX-AY out of Sex-ay). 

 

In all serious, though, I think Tennant’s real problem in not succeeding with the American show was a weakly-premiced show because he carries any role he’s given above and beyond the call of duty, though the un-sexy American accent surely did play a role.

2 comments:

thinkrqp said...

That was so awful. Sad times!

A Gay Mormon Boy said...

Tragic really. I still ought to see the whole thing before I make that kind of call.

Popular Posts