In the past month, I’ve received more than a few emails about my M.I.A. status in the MoHoSphere. Let’s just say this has proven to be the busiest and most rewarding month in a long time. Normally, I’m not all that open about the present as it’s a sort of spoiler on my blog.
I will mention three things, though:
- An exhibit I worked on for the Utah Pride Festival turned out to be a success.
- I spent some time in Manhattan. It’s everything I imagined from the hotdog vendors to the Tonys. (Yes, the Tonys with Sean Hayes and Kristin Chenoweth-- that's my picture below taken from the very back row of Radio City! You’ll hear more about that on another blogger sometime soon).
- There is a very special guy in my life. He’s been very patient with me and we’re gearing up for an important discussion. Unfortunately, I have a hard time starting such conversations and he knows it. You'll likely hear more about that soon from another blogger.
And three more things coming soon to the blog:
- Resolution to the Sonriso series.
- A very special “Why Do We Like…?”
- The Life and Times of Boyfriend #2